1. Hello, I'm Bryce, and I am majoring in Social Science Education to become a history teacher. My love of history really began in elementary school through reading the Eyewitness series of picture books. Into middle school I started to read more in-depth books and do my own research. In 8th grade, however, I was inspired to go into education by my history teacher. Ever since then I have wanted to teach history, and chose Florida State because of their excellent program and the great advisors in the College of Education. 2. Most of my experience comes from using the Google applications in school. I would always use Google Drive to write all of my papers, and use Google Slides for my presentations. I also used different applications like Flipgrid and Prezi, but not that often. I would like to learn about some other apps or programs that I could use as a teacher. 3. For my own personal learning I like to watch different shows and documentaries dealing with history. I also do a lot o...
1. I really liked working on the website assignment. I learned a lot about designing a website to loot visually appealing while still presenting the necessary information. I though Weebly was very easy to use and was very helpful in what they offered. I think that I will have a website like this in the future to hold static information and resources for parens and students to access. http://bryceruddock.weebly.com 2. I think Diigo is a great tool to use for online annotating and keeping a collection of resources. I could see students using this application to annotate assignments or readings that I give them. Students could also use it to hold all of their assignments from the class and then make a portfolio at the end of the year. Diigo could also be used by educators to facilitate meetings or share information online. 3. I chose Edutopia as my source because it has a lot of information on all subjects fro teachers to use. It has different articles on curriculum, teaching methods...
Comments
Post a Comment