1. Before this class, I had a personal twitter that I used occasionally to follow different people and organizations. I haven't used the student account a lot yet, but I can see how it would be useful. As a teacher, Twitter can be used to to connect with other educators or educational programs. Teachers can share techniques and activities, or talk with other teachers about their experiences. 2. The digital divide is more evident today with the integration of technology into the classroom. Students who do not have access to technology or an internet connection will have a harder time completing work or staying up-to-date with information from the teacher. Students who are more prone to have technology issues are those who come from poorer households, or from rural environments. To help those students, teachers can allow them to stay after class to use the school internet, or give them physical materials so they can keep up with the rest of the class. 3. One educational software pro...
Comments
Post a Comment