Blog #9

 1. I felt like stance learning was fine, but it is certainly not my preference. I miss all the interactions that happen when classes are in person, and how I would get to talk with people face-to-face. And going into the field of education, I can see how it hurts the teachers probably more than the students. Teachers did not go into their profession because they like to assign and grade work, they do it for the kids. I miss the class discussions we would have on a topic or just conversational talk.

2. I think Open Educational Resources are a great tool for people to learn at their own pace. If they need extra help in a subject, or just don't understand the way it is being taught, they can get a fresh look through these websites. They offered many different services from tutoring, collaboration, and offering the actual lessons. The website that I found is called OER commons (https://www.oercommons.org) and it provides free educational lessons to all users.

3. I gained a lot of skills using PowerPoint, since I had really never experimented with it before. I liked making the regular presentation was enjoyable, and I thought using the pre-made design idea templates for my slides was very convenient. PowerPoint made it very easy to add different components to the slides, including art, unique layouts, and transitions. For the media presentation project, I enjoyed using the action buttons to navigate through the slides and added different buttons in each slide itself.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #10

Blog #8